Bảng vẽ chi tiết khung chân / Detailed drawings of table leg frames
I. Customers request products:
- 400mm high leg frame, use non-iron iron 8mm.
- The natural color of iron, surface treatment does not rust.
- Handling anti-rust glue coating.
- Request a nice, solid weld.
- The surface of materials is flat and rough to ensure the classic look.
- Check the correct tilt angle of 79 degrees according to the drawing board link (move 1 degree).
II. Leg processing process:
1. Check the input process: The material is dense, flat surface is beautiful if the material does not reach the supplier.
2. Using a machine, cut the material as required.
3. Processing iron pats according to size.
4. Use the set of attention to the right angle of the customer drawing (this part carefully and accurately): send the angle of 79 degrees (or borrow the gesture from the reference customer).
III. Product color processing process:
- Clean surface treatment of PC materials.
- Sanding: pay attention to claw to have a natural surface. Rust location cleaned.
- Shaded paint.
IV. Checking products before delivery:
You circle the check below
1. Check the correct tilt angle of 80 degrees? If not yet reprocessed.
2. Check the surface to ensure no rust? If brought to handle again.
3. Is the weld test beautiful?
4. Checking to make 4mm, 6mm deep plastic buttons?
5. Packed to the warehouse carefully.