Manufacturing process table legs SP2208368
See detailed drawings >>> Here
I. Customer requirement:
- Compare pre-machining samples.
- Whether it's nice clean, whether it's not pretty.
- Correct height and angle of inclination.
- Processing finished products with natural colors.
II. Detailed processing process:
- Tight material on request, beautiful white non-12mm material.
- Surface treatment with a circular sander.
- Processing iron plastering according to the drawing board.
- Weld the angle of inclination on the leg, pay attention to the correct angle of inclination.
- Drill M4 non-pores 6mm deep.
III. Painting process:
- Surface treatment by washing off the oil with acid.
- Rinse with water.
- Spray clean material.
- Use 240 claws to create a natural surface.
- Anti-rust coating.
IV. Product inspection before delivery:
1. Make sure the tilt angle is correct.
2. Make sure the surface is rust-free.
3. Beautiful weld test?
4. Check 4mm hole gouging, 6mm deep plastic button?
VINAHARDWARE (VNH) MECHANICAL PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY MACHINERY
RELATED PRODUCTS VINAHARDWARE (VNH)
Also directly manufactures table and chair frames, iron brackets, sliding rails, hinges, smart accessories, etc. We participate in social housing projects and modular housing. Our products are not only distributed to domestic customers but also well-received worldwide, including Australia, New Zealand, the United States, etc.
👉🏻See all products with vinahardware's Catalogue
Australian Customers Visit VINAHARDWARE
VINAHARDWARE AT VIETBUILD INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION AND VIFA EXPO INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION
The products have been well received and highly praised by both domestic and international customers for their quality and meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of the products.
WHY CHOOSE VINAHARDWARE (VNH)
Q & A - QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH VINAHARDWARE (VNH)
1. Does VINAHARDWARE provide custom processing?
Vinahardware (VNH) offers custom processing, OEM, and according to customer requirements. Established since 2012, with over 10 years of experience in mechanical processing, Vinahardware (VNH) is confident in delivering high-quality products that meet customer expectations, ranging from simple to complex.
2. Does VINAHARDWARE (VNH) require specific documents from customers for processing?
With just one of the following three pieces of data, Vinahardware can provide pricing information and consultation to customers. The quotation process becomes more convenient if customers provide more specific and detailed requirements.
- Product Drawings
- Product images
- Physical samples
Vinahardware (VNH) looks forward to the opportunity to cooperate with you!