Circular iron bracket CB37I
- Function: as a mat to attach wheel details, bolts to connect chair legs, table legs, and beds with wood materials
- Use: drill a CB37I coin-shaped locating hole into the actual product, the diameter of the hole depends on the size of the bolt to be used, M8, M10 and depends on the thread system used is inches or mm. which the assembler will measure and drill the actual hole accordingly. After connecting the locator to the hole. The user will fix the CB37I Coin Pad with 3 screws on the corresponding hole positions.
- Advantages: is a product line that is easy to use, easy to construct, and assemble. Along with the strong feature of being manufactured from 2mm thick monolithic steel that is stamped and threaded. Besides, Pat products have the form of CB37I coins, which are delicately processed and aesthetically pleasing, which many customers choose to use.
- Material: solid stamped iron. Thickness >2.0mm. Tough, beautiful
- Color: seven-color plating
- Swirl of standard, even thread
- Higher tightening capacity than Atimon types.
Pát đồng tiền bằng sắt 37mm
Tên sản phẩm/Items
Kích thước/Sizes (mm)
Pát sắt đồng tiền CB37I 37mm hệ inches
VNH PRODUCT QUALITY STANDARDS
VINAHARDWARE (VNH) MECHANICAL PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY MACHINERY
RELATED PRODUCTS VINAHARDWARE (VNH)
Also directly manufactures table and chair frames, iron brackets, sliding rails, hinges, smart accessories, etc. We participate in social housing projects and modular housing. Our products are not only distributed to domestic customers but also well-received worldwide, including Australia, New Zealand, the United States, etc.
👉🏻See all products with vinahardware's Catalogue
Australian Customers Visit VINAHARDWARE
VINAHARDWARE AT VIETBUILD INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION AND VIFA EXPO INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION
The products have been well received and highly praised by both domestic and international customers for their quality and meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of the products.
WHY CHOOSE VINAHARDWARE (VNH)
Q & A - QUESTIONG AND ANSWER WITH VINAHARDWARE (VNH)
1. Does VINAHARDWARE provide custom processing?
Vinahardware (VNH) offers custom processing, OEM, and according to customer requirements. Established since 2012, with over 10 years of experience in mechanical processing, Vinahardware (VNH) is confident in delivering high-quality products that meet customer expectations, ranging from simple to complex.
2. Does VINAHARDWARE (VNH) require specific documents from customers for processing?
With just one of the following three pieces of data, Vinahardware can provide pricing information and consultation to customers. The quotation process becomes more convenient if customers provide more specific and detailed requirements.
- Product drawings
- Product images
- Physical samples
Vinahardware (VNH) looks forward to the opportunity to cooperate with you!