Vinahardware is a welding unit of metal materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, iron, steel ...
There are many methods to perform the metal welding process, of which TIG welding and MIG welding are the two most commonly used.
TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding technology is an arc welding method in a protective gas environment with a non-melting electrode (TIG) generated by the arc column generated and maintained between the non-molten electrode by Tungsten and solder surface. TIG welding is commonly used to weld light metal pieces such as aluminum, copper, titanium, and stainless steel.
MIG (Metal Inert Gas) welding is a welding method that uses a burning wire. During MIG welding, a burner is used to bring the metal to the welding site, while a shielding gas is used to prevent air and substances from reaching the welding area. MIG welding is commonly used to weld larger pieces of metal, such as carbon steel and metal alloys.
With a team of highly qualified technicians, Vinahardware is confident to bring to our customers quality products, beautiful, self-contained welds, no slag...
Besides, we accept processing products such as:
- Processing tables and chairs, iron shelving frames.
- Processing of stamping and iron plastering.
- Machining handles, bed frames, sliding rails, hinges
- Processing all kinds of lamp posts, accessories details
- Machining, punching parts
- Processing of planks and stone surfaces
- Cement processing, powder coating
- Processing smart interior accessories, sliding door accessories ...
If you are looking for a reliable partner to carry out projects of processing mechanical products, accessories ... Please contact us for more information and get the best quote. We look forward to cooperating with you in the future.