Brown plastic nail DN198
- Products plastic nails for the hammer to chair legs, table legs to resistant scratched wood components, floors, reduce noise
- Material: Plastic-pressed steel nails
- Size: 3 mm thick layer of plastic, 18mm diameter, 20mm length of nails
- Usage: hammer nails into chair leg components, wooden table legs
Tên sản phẩm/Items
Kích thước/Sizes (mm)
Đinh nhựa màu nâu đế 18x3mm dài 20mm DN198
INAHARDWARE (VNH) MECHANICAL PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY MACHINERY
RELATED PRODUCTS VINAHARDWARE (VNH)
Also directly manufactures table and chair frames, iron brackets, sliding rails, hinges, smart accessories, etc. We participate in social housing projects and modular housing. Our products are not only distributed to domestic customers but also well-received worldwide, including Australia, New Zealand, the United States, etc.
👉🏻See all products with vinahardware's Catalogue
Australian Customers Visit VINAHARDWARE
VINAHARDWARE AT VIETBUILD INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION AND VIFA EXPO INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION
The products have been well received and highly praised by both domestic and international customers for their quality and meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of the products.
WHY CHOOSE VINAHARDWARE (VNH)
Q & A - QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH VINAHARDWARE (VNH)
1. Does VINAHARDWARE provide custom processing?
Vinahardware (VNH) offers custom processing, OEM, and according to customer requirements. Established in 2012, with over 10 years of experience in mechanical processing, Vinahardware (VNH) is confident in delivering high-quality products that meet customer expectations, ranging from simple to complex.
2. Does VINAHARDWARE (VNH) require specific documents from customers for processing?
With just one of the following three pieces of data, Vinahardware can provide pricing information and consultation to customers. The quotation process becomes more convenient if customers provide more specific and detailed requirements.
- Product Drawings
- Product images
- Physical samples
Vinahardware (VNH) looks forward to the opportunity to cooperate with you!